Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED

HEAR ME, AND HEAR ME WELL!! This may well be the last time I get to speak!! PEOPLE, WE NEED EACH OTHER!!!! I am not a cryer, whiner, or some bleeding heart idiot that you are used to hearing from!! I NEED YOU TO HEAR ME NOW!!!!!!!!


YOUR LIVES AND COUNTRY ARE IN DANGER!!!!! People have turned their backs on their own families, their own blood, their future, and their past!!! All would have been lost, IF BY SOME STRANGE TWIST OF FATE, THE MARINES ON IWO GAVE UP!!!!! We are still here and fighting for you and your children, while our own children are sent to die, like their fathers before!!!! I am not going to take this lying down!! I am about to leave on a life quest and forget everthing for a short time. The LIFE I LOVE, THE PEOPLE I LOVE, AND EVERYONE ELSE CONCERNED, I WILL MISS YOU. I will return eventually. BUT FOR NOW GOODBYE, FAREWELL, adios, VIOS CONDIOS, BIEN VENIDOS, BITA SHEIM, SHALOM, AND SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE!!!!!! CORRECT MY SPELLING IF YOU WISH!!! YET I AM ABOUT TO DO, What should have been done long AGO!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment